Do you love nature and adventure? Then come and explore the emerald forest, Ranthambore. Ranthambore is not only famous for its tigers, jungle tales, and a variety of flora and fauna. It presents you with some wonderful accommodation options. Now, when you come for a trip to a national park, accommodation is something that comes to your mind first. Yes, Ranthambore has a variety of luxury, deluxe and standard resorts. A comfortable stay will always add to your overall experience in the park and will make your vacation a one to remember. You will come across some quality accommodation options in the park that will take care of your needs while you stay in the park.
Let us explore some High-Quality Hotels and Resorts Below:
- The Oberoi Vanyavilas– This is India’s first luxury jungle resort which is located at Rajasthan. And this resort will elevate your experience to a different level altogether. The resort is equipped with world-class amenities and is set up in a way that compliments the feel inside the park. The resort also has a courtyard for dining and a poolside that adds romanticism and excitement to your stay. It has beautifully designed tents that will offer you ultimate comfort when you return from a tiring excursion in the forest.
- Vivanta – Owned by the Taj Group it is another standout resort at Ranthambore. Vivanta is also known as a ‘Heritage Hotel’. It has even hosted the Royal Highness of Jaipur in the past. Vivanta has a legacy of its own and will ensure a pleasant stay for you. The jungle theme dining and the neem terrace are the main attractions of the resort.
- Aman-I-Khas– It is a favourite for nature lovers who visit Ranthambore. You will surely fall in love while you stay. Located at the edge of the park, Aman-I-Khas boasts of lavish air-conditioned tents. The resort is also loaded with other amenities, which will ensure a fabulous experience for you, your family and friends. Other than that, you will experience tasty food and organic vegetables from a nearby farm. The tents set in nature will help you have an ultimate wildlife experience.
- Sher Bagh– If you are looking for a luxury resort, Sher Bagh is a good option. The resort will offer you 12 luxury tents, which will provide you with ultimate comfort during your stay. The tents are designed in a way that resembles the safari encampment of 1920. The interiors of the resort are a combination of Rajasthani Folk Décor and modern facilities. You can also enjoy a soothing Jungle Spa here. Other than that, you will enjoy good food and campfires.
- Nahargarh Hotel– It is one of the most luxurious hotels in Ranthambore. Based in the foothills of Aravali Ranges, the hotel boasts of 80 luxurious hotels. The hotel also boasts of a wildlife library and will provide you with good food and ultimate comfort during your stay. Vast Gardens, luxurious accommodations and modern amenities on the back-drop of Rajput Hunting Palace are some of its unique features.
- Khem Villas– It boasts of small water bodies, natural habitat and 17 rooms with basic and modern amenities. You can also enjoy its tasty Chinese and Continental dishes. You will also experience cultural and craft performances along with a jungle walk during your stay. If you are planning to visit Ranthambore, must check out the Palace on Wheels train route.
- Ranthambore Kothi– Ranthambore Kothi truly looks like a British Bungalow. It spreads over 1,44,000sq.m surrounded by lush green woods and a natural water lake. You will also find many picturesque points inside the Kothi. You will feel mesmerized as you pass by the huge courtyards and private balconies. Excellent room service and essential amenities are unique features of this resort. Jungle Safaris, mini bar, library, and open showers are its major attractions.
So, does Ranthambore have excellent options for stay?
Yes, it has! You will explore a great deal of flora and fauna here along with a wide range of Hotels and Resorts. And believe me, you will not regret a moment staying here. So, choose a perfect season, a good hotel, pack your bags and come to Ranthambore!
Must check out the Palace on Wheels tariff for this season.